Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It should be noted...

This blog was originally intended to be a learning journal for the final stages of my Masters studies at the University of Alberta. I documented my thoughts and progress as I attempted to finish my final project which was intended to look at how age affected new technology acceptance at a major media outlet.

I did, in fact, finish the project and handed my final version in on September 11, 2009. I graduated in November.

This blog has been retired since, but I find myself returning to it more and more lately. I may continute to post from time to time, but the majority of my rambling can be found on a handful of other sites... like left-button.com and brianchick.com. Due to some life craziness, they're both sadly out of date, but they will both be kickstarted again soon.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you found something that scratched your brain.

No comments: